Saturday, March 10, 2007

The final days


1 travel
Originally uploaded by kkozdras.
In September and October during my final weeks of "freedom" before starting a regular job again, this was a very normal sight for me. I spent a lot of time on planes, jumping around visiting different folks while I had the time off.



2 the cousins
Originally uploaded by kkozdras.
One stop was in Phoenix to see my cousins. Here we are at the Phoenix zoo, because for my uncle, the kids are never to old to go to the zoo. Next to me is my cousin Melissa, her husband John, and my other cousin Meaghan. I spent a decent amount of time with them while growing up, so it is always fun to see them and remember other childhood stuff... zoo trips...etc



3 yum
Originally uploaded by kkozdras.
Before leaving Colorado I caught up with a few friends for (mmmmm....) fondue. Here was one of our halloween related creations.



4 the gals
Originally uploaded by kkozdras.
Some of the fondue lovers... Christine (next to me), Ellie (way too cute little girl), and Angie. They are a couple of my good friends from CO who I always like to see while visiting.



5 Montana
Originally uploaded by kkozdras.
After all the visiting, it was time to leave! I accepted a job to work in Seattle, so at the end of October I drove from Chicago (where my stuff was in storage) to Colorado to pick up a bit more stuff, then to Seattle. There were some scenic parts, including this section through Montana.

No comments: