Greetings! I am actually finished with my classes now, but am a bit behind in my posts. Last weekend is pretty easy to describe though... we went to a beach on the Pacific, see right, but I was sick most of the weekend, so there is not a lot to describe.
When I wasn't keeping my bed company, I did get a few nice shots of the beach! It is a beach that is only about 2.5 hours from San Jose, which was really nice. It usually is very popular with the surfers, see shot to the left.The sunset was rather nice over the pacific, see the next couple shots.


A few more good shots... a view of a house from the beach.
And the surfers giving it a final shot around sunset.
Melissa demonstrates the importance of staying hydrated in tropical areas.
And finally, an overlook on the way to the nearest town, Jaco, where we caught our bus back to San Jose on Sunday. I still felt slightly ill all week, but right now is the time of year when lots of viruses go around as it is changing from the dry to the wet season. Right now, I am on a week long trip to a few different spots, which is amazing. More on that soon...
2 comments:
Kelly Kelly Kelly...
It's your other pal, Kelly. Sounds and looks effing amazing! It's better than Ohio, anyways, where on the 8th Day God Shat pavement and created Rednecks. Actually just moved myself to VA as a result and you've inspired me to create my own blog so you and all the other people I suck at getting back to on email can read and see my exciting life here in Blacksburg. Yay Hokies! Glad you're having fun! The blog's great! Now I just need to come up with a blog name........
Kelly
Hi Kelly,
I just caught up with your blog posts from costa rica.. they are wonderful with full of pictures! (I don't have to worry about photos not being visible on my e-mail...)
Miss you, can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Are you still coming to NYC?
Rie
Post a Comment